Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goals for the New Year

Alright, so here are some of my goals for the year 2010...

-Don't sleep in and get to all classes on time. (not likely but it's a work in progress)

-Go to the gym at least four times a week and work out for an hour.

-Eat healthy and STOP eating out so much. (Dang you Taco Bell with your low prices and fairly delicious food!)

-Get nothing less than a solid B in all my classes this semester (will cry if I don't make this happen)

-Meet new people.

-Stop watching so much dang t.v.

-Keep in better contact with my family. (calling more than once a month)

-Quit relying on technology for entertainment as much.

-Become a better church member. (Read scriptures and pray more often)

-Get a job and become a millionaire. (Not very likely but I do what I want)

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is your cousin, D'Lonna Allred Nelson. It is so good to find all my cousins and their blogs. I hope you are well! Here is a link to my little family blog: http://wayneanddlonnanelsonfamily.blogspot.com/.

    I would love to keep in touch even just though blog up dates.

    ReplyDelete